Here are the general rules of Let's Fish Lake Mac.
- Register for Let's Fish Lake Mac here.
- You will receive your unique angler number via email at the time of registration.
- After you have registered, a brag mat (or measuring mat) and sticker will be posted to you.
- There are four target species: Bream, Flathead, Tailor and Whiting.
- After 8pm Thursday, 12 November 2020 you will be sent an email with a list of the target species, your angler number and the codeword. You can also log on to the website to view this information.
- Anglers are permitted to fish between the following times: 7am to 7pm Friday, 13 November 2020, 7am to 7pm Saturday, 14 November and 7am to 2pm Sunday, 15 November 2020.
- No Lines in water prior to 7am Friday, 13 November 2020.
- Be sure to read the terms and conditions